FULL OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 18 OR OVER AT TIME OF ENTRY.
1. Sweepstakes Period: The “Ferris® Oil Guard™ Survey Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:01AM Central Standard Time (“CST”) on March 19, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 PM CST on April 6, 2018 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. Eligibility: No purchase is necessary to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is open only to residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older. Employees or agents of Briggs & Stratton Corporation (the “Sponsor”) and their immediate family members are not eligible to win. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited.
3. How to Enter: You enter the Sweepstakes by completing the Oil Guard™ Survey emailed to Ferris product owners during the Sweepstakes Period specified above. Limit one entry per person throughout the duration of the Sweepstakes Period. Any entries that are not made through the specific online entry form will not be entered into the Sweepstakes. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant will be disqualified from entering. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder (the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address).
To enter without providing a product review: Log on to https://goo.gl/forms/EZGpSEksvnqynDNf2 and complete the online form to receive one (1) entry into the sweepstakes.
Entries must meet the Survey Guidelines. Surveys entered in the Sweepstakes may be used by the Sponsor or its affiliates in Ferris® and Oil Guard™ marketing and promotional materials. By submitting an entry, you grant the Sponsor and its agents and affiliates an irrevocable license to publish, use, adapt, edit, and/or modify your entry in any way, in any and all media, without limitation, and without payment or any other consideration to the entrant.
4. Entry Requirements and Participant Rules (the “Survey Guidelines”): The Sponsor and its affiliates reserve the right not to post your survey comments if they violate any of the following guidelines:
a. You are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto
b. All content that you post is accurate and not known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading
c. You are at least 18 years old at time of entry
e. Content does not infringe any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy
f. Content does not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising)
g. Content is not, or will not reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation
h. Content does not contain obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
i. You were not compensated or granted any consideration by any third party
j. Content does not include any information that references other websites, promotions, offers, products, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers
k. Content does not contain any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files
You agree to indemnify and hold the Sponsor (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
For any content that you submit, you grant the Sponsor a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
5. Sweepstakes Selection Process: Two (2) randomly selected Survey Respondents will be chosen at the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Winner will be notified via email within 1 week of the drawing.
6. Prize: The winning entrants will be awarded a prize of one (1) $250 Home Depot® gift card. The gift card is subject to all restrictions and expiration dates may apply. Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by the Sponsor. Prizes are nontransferable and no cash substitutions are allowed except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize is unavailable for any reason. All federal, state and local taxes and fees associated with the receipt of any prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner. The odds of winning a prize will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.
7. Acceptance of Prize: Winner will have 10 days to redeem prize after receiving email from the Sponsor. If the prize is not redeemed within the allotted 10 days, the winner will forfeit any prize.
All winners may be required to sign a declaration of eligibility before being awarded any prize. If any winner does not return the declaration as requested, he or she will forfeit any prize.
8. Limitations of Liability: The Sponsor and its affiliates are not responsible or liable for any entry or other communication that is lost, late, damaged, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, or any entry or other communication submitted which is not received due to any computer, online, technical malfunction, delays or human errors that occur in the processing, transmitting, or receiving of entries. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes cannot be conducted as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond its control, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the contest.
9. General Release: By entering the contest, you release the Sponsor, its officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, employees, affiliates, advertising agencies, and their successors and assigns (collectively the Released Parties), from any and all actions, obligations, costs, damages, losses, claims, liabilities and demands of whatever kind or nature now or hereafter against any one or more of the Released Parties, arising from, related to or in any way connected with participation in this contest and receipt of any prize from the Sponsor.
10. Consent: Unless prohibited by applicable law, by entering the Sweepstakes you consent to the use of your name, likeness, address and/or prize information and/or contest entry for promotional and other purposes without further payment, except where prohibited by law. By entering the Sweepstakes, unless prohibited by applicable law, you consent to being placed on the Sponsor’s mailing list and give your express permission to be contacted by the Sponsor regarding the contest by telephone, email, and/or postal mail.
11. Choice of Law and Venue: By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Wisconsin. By entering the Sweepstakes, you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal and state courts located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
13. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Briggs & Stratton Corporation, 12301 West Wirth Street, Wauwatosa, Wisconsin 53222.