iCD™ Cutting System
The iCD™ Cutting System was engineered to produce the best possible cut in a multitude of conditions. Every component works together to achieve superior cut quality. The deck design and extra wide opening allows for a more even and greater dispersal of clippings The slope nose of the deck forces the blades of grass forward and allows them a longer period of time to rise in the chamber before the blades make contact. The new iCD™ cutting system offers unparalleled cut quality and compliments the innovation of the Ferris line.
Standard on selected models
The leading edge of the deck is reinforced just where you need it to add strength, not weight
All iCD™ Cutting System decks are equipped with professional lawn stripers (excludes rear-discharge)
Marbain® steel blades are stronger, harder and require less time sharpening
Flexible rubber discharge chute simply flexes when it comes in contact with objects
1. Flexible recycled rubber discharge chute reduces contact damage
2. Extra wide discharge opening evenly disperses grass clippings
3. Debris shield on idler pulleys keeps moisture and debris away, extending bearing life
4. Multi-layer heavy gauge steel construction for maximum strength
5. Reinforced leading edge provides protection where the deck needs it most
6. Center point is offset, optimizing airflow for discharge
7. Slope nose design reduces the amount of clippings discharged from the front
8. Deck step allows for easy entry and exit from the operator’s compartment
Additional features of the iCD™ Cutting System
Thick, 0.25" Marbain® steel blades, designed for longer life, generate greater lift for a precision cut.
Hercules™ cast-iron mower spindles utilizes large 1 1⁄4" Timken® tapered roller bearings, 1 1⁄4" shaft and 10 1⁄4" 6-bolt flange design. Long lasting, adds strength to the deck and requires minimal maintenance.
Cast-iron greaseable spindles for longer usable life, 1" shaft with top access grease fitting, 6-bolt 8" flange design adds strength and greater dispersal of energy to deck assembly.
Cast-aluminum greaseable spindles feature 1” shaft with 2.5” x 1” dual ball bearings with top access grease fittings and pressure relief valve.
A double layer of steel is used the full width of the deck, welded in opposing directions, for maximum strength.
iCD™ Cutting System decks are equipped with a striping kit. (Excludes EVKAV2652 & IS5100ZC33D)
Learn More About the Powerful & Productive Zero Turn Mowers featuring Patented Suspension Technology from Ferris.
Learn More »