MILWAUKEE (October 23, 2013) – The new Ferris® IS® 2100Z model lineup offers commercial cutters six units from which to choose so they can select the engine and deck choice that best meets their needs.
The new IS® 2100Z is available in the following configurations:
1. 26-gross hp1 Vanguard V-twin with 52” iCD™ cutting system
2. 25.5-gross hp2 Kawasaki® FX801V with 52” iCD™ cutting system
3. 26-gross hp1 Vanguard™ V-twin with 61” iCD™ cutting system
4. 25.5 gross hp2 Kawasaki® FX801V with 61” iCD™ cutting system
5. 32-gross hp1 Vanguard™ BIG BLOCK™ with 61” iCD™ cutting system
6. 29-gross hp2 Kohler® Command Pro EFI with 61” iCD™ cutting system
The Ferris iCD™ cutting system allows for superior airflow, discharge and quality of cut. All six models feature a commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 power train engineered for performance and serviceability.
All IS® 2100Z models tout a Ferris suspension system featuring rear-coil-over shocks and front, adjustable shocks. This exclusive suspension system provides the machine operator with enhanced comfort, speed (up to 10 mph), consistency of cut, extended mower life and productivity.
Other features include an easily removable floor pan, a heavy-duty bumper, an ergonomic control panel, an adjustable seat and foldable ROPS. The machine features a 2+2 year limited commercial warranty (visit www.ferrisindustries.com for details); engines are warranted by the manufacturer.
“The IS® 2100Z offers commercial cutters great flexibility in terms of engine and mowing deck options so they can easily add units that fit in with their existing fleets,” says Bill Shea, vice president of commercial sales, Briggs & Stratton Power Products Group.
1All power levels are stated gross horsepower at 3600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton.
2All power levels are stated gross horsepower as rated by the engine manufacturer.