Zero Turn Mowers
Ferris zero turn mowers are a preferred choice among landscape contractors. When you have a lot of ground to cover and productivity is key, a Ferris zero turn mower with suspension technology is the best choice. From our top-of-the line IS 3200Z to our excellent value and compact 400S, we have several models to choose from. Click on a product series below to learn more.
When it comes to selecting a Ferris zero turn mower, consider the size of your yard and how many obstacles you must mow around. Large deck size = shorter mow time, small deck size = easier to maneuver around obstacles.
- Take performance to the next level by combining more horsepower, electronic throttle control and flat-free casters with Forefront™ Suspension.
- Provide a seamless mowing experience, excelling in dense, long and wet grass.
- Starting At: $14,699.00
- Engineered to increase efficiency and comfort with the Forefront™ Suspension System, and premium high-back suspension seat
- Starting At: $13,999.00
- Includes HydroGear® ZT-5400 Powertrain transaxles for improved dependability and increased performance
- Engineered to increase efficiency and operator comfort with the Forefront™ Suspension System, and premium high-back suspension seat
- Packs a powerful punch with its heavy-duty Hydro-Gear® drive system and travel speeds of up to 12 mph.
- Starting At: $11,549.00
- An adjustable cut height gives you the power to take control and create perfectly curated landscaping
- Starting At: $9,799.00
- Enjoy the comfort of a patented suspension system and smooth controls for precision and productivity
- Starting At: $7,799.00
- Features iCD™ cutting system for the best possible cut and ForeFront™ suspension system
- Starting At: $7,049.00
- Features iCD™ cutting system for the best quality cut and a foot-operated deck lift to easily adjust the height of cut.
- Starting At: $5,999.00
- Get the most out of your zero turn with suspension for comfort and heavy-duty turf-friendly tires for all kinds of terrain
- Starting At: $4,649.00
- Affordability and durability make this premium machine great for the everyday landscaper
- Starting At: $12,199.00
- Up to a 6’ cutting width and features 26” turf-friendly tires for tough terrain and Hercules™ II spindles
- Starting At: $9,599.00
- Features premium components including the premium seating for comfort and accessibility for easy service and cleaning
- Starting At: $8,299.00
- Features iCD™ cutting system with precision in mind and ground speeds up to 10 mph to get the job done faster and efficiently