Zero Turn Mowers
Ferris zero turn mowers are a preferred choice among landscape contractors. When you have a lot of ground to cover and productivity is key, a Ferris zero turn mower with suspension technology is the best choice. From our top-of-the-line IS® 6200 with a 48 hp* CAT® turbo diesel, to our excellent value and compact F60, we have a full range of models to choose from. Click on a product series below to learn more.
When it comes to selecting a Ferris zero turn mower, consider the size of your yard and how many obstacles you must mow around. Large deck size = shorter mow time, small deck size = easier to maneuver around obstacles.
- Comfort, durability, and power are what make the IS 6200 more than a luxury, it's a necessity.
- Have the power you need to get premium lawn care but the compact lightweight size for easy maneuvering
- Includes HydroGear® ZT-5400 Powertrain transaxles for improved dependability and increased performance
- Engineered to increase efficiency and operator comfort with the Forefront™ Suspension System, and premium high-back suspension seat
- Packs a powerful punch with its heavy-duty Hydro-Gear® drive system and travel speeds of up to 12 mph.
- Features iCD™ cutting system for the best quality cut and a foot-operated deck lift to easily adjust the height of cut.
- An adjustable cut height gives you the power to take control and create perfectly curated landscaping
- Engineered to increase efficiency and comfort with the Forefront™ Suspension System, and premium high-back suspension seat
- Affordability and durability make this premium machine great for the everyday landscaper
- Enjoy the comfort of a patented suspension system and smooth controls for precision and productivity
- Features iCD™ cutting system for the best possible cut and ForeFront™ suspension system
- Get the most out of your zero turn with suspension for comfort and heavy-duty turf-friendly tires for all kinds of terrain