Ferris is expanding its line of ride-on products into the turf care industry with a line of ride-on spreaders and spreader/sprayers. These self-propelled units can cover between half and one acre with dry material and from one to two acres with liquid material. Precision-engineered for superior maneuverability, stability and traction, Ferris spreader/sprayers bring commitment to quality and enhanced productivity to the turf care market.
- Starting At: $26,249.00
- Added productivity provides up to an additional $800 per day in revenue.
- Take control with its zero-turn maneuverability and reach narrow spaces with its 3 section breakaway boom and spray wand with 25’ recoil hose.
- Try the Venture™ ride on zero turn unit for liquid and dry granular materials of up to 100 pounds and 24 gallons and powered by a Vanguard™ V-twin engine
- Maneuver landscaping easily with its compact size and low-friction sulky pivots, no mechanical steering assistance is required
- The Pathfinder™ that releases both dry and liquid material with a rugged and durable design for your job ahead.
- A rugged spreader for dry, granular materials for up to 200 pounds providing over one acre of maximum coverage.