MILWAUKEE (October 22, 2014) –With the addition of two new models featuring a Briggs & Stratton Vanguard 810cc engine with EFI, the Ferris IS 2100Z mid-frame zero turn now offers eight models from which landscapers and homeowners can choose. The 28-gross hp1 Vanguard 810cc engine is available with either a 52” or 61” iCD™ Cutting System.
Features common to all IS 2100Z zero turn models include:
- Patented suspension system with rear coil-over-shocks and front independent adjustable shocks for enhanced productivity.
- Hydro-Gear ZT-4400 commercial transaxles are fully serviceable and deliver power and durability.
- Pillow block bearings offer smooth, precision controls.
- Cast-iron, greaseable spindles for long life.
- 24-inch drive tires.
- 11 gallon fuel tank.
- Up to 10 mph forward speed.
The IS 2100Z is covered by the Ferris 2 + 2 Limited Warranty: Four years (48 months) or 500 hours (whichever occurs first) or unlimited hours the first two years (24 months).2 coil-over-shocks and all suspension-related components are covered for 4 years, unlimited hours.2
The eight models range in price from $8,399.00 to $9,599.00.3 Visit www.ferrismowers.com for more information.
1All power levels are stated gross hp at 3600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton.
2Consult dealer or operator’s manual for all warranty details.
3Sale prices vary by dealer. Taxes, freight, set-up and delivery not included.